Emerging Payments Technologies, Inc. Privacy Statement
Our Commitment: Protecting the privacy of the nonpublic personal information ("Information" or "NPI") you share with us is one of our top priorities. We value your trust and want you to understand what information we collect, how we keep it safe, and how we use it.
When you request WeGetFinancing services, WeGetFinancing collects nonpublic personal information ("NPI") which you submit. NPI typically includes but may not be limited to your name, address, telephone number, Date of Birth, Social Security Number or a portion of your Social Security Number. WeGetFinancing also receives NPI from third parties such as the merchant at which you make the purchase, based on the information you provide to WeGetFinancing, as well as NPI about your transactions with WeGetFinancing, its affiliates, participating merchants and/or others, for example purchase price and payment arrangements. NPI also includes information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history.
In order for us to provide services to you, WeGetFinancing may disclose NPI to service providers or other financial institutions, such as solutions providers performing services on WeGetFinancing's behalf and subject to a confidentiality agreement.
WeGetFinancing may also disclose NPI or parts of your NPI to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and who are bound by a confidentiality agreement.
WeGetFinancing may also disclose NPI, or parts of same, about you to third-parties as permitted by law; this may include for purposes of maintaining or servicing your account, protecting against potential fraud, protecting against unauthorized transactions, or for resolving billing disputes.
WeGetFinancing restricts access to NPI to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. WeGetFinancing maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help maintain the service and your NPI.
Collection of Information
In order to give you products and services you request, to service your Account, and as we believe are helpful to decide your eligibility for products or services, we collect the following types of Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you (or is given to us on your behalf) during the application process and on forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, drivers license number, social security number, date of birth, e-mail address, employer and income;
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as Account balance, payment history, and where and how you use your Account;
- Information we may get from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit score and credit history.
Information We May Share and With Whom We May Share Information
We do not sell your Information to any outside organization without your consent. We do not disclose your Information to any of our related companies or outside organizations other than as described in this Policy.
- Disclosures Between Us. WeGetFinancing may disclose all the Information described above to Lender(s) and Lender(s) may disclose all the Information described above to WeGetFinancing as permitted by law.
- Disclosures by WeGetFinancing Among Companies in its Corporate Family. WeGetFinancing may disclose all the Information described above among companies within its corporate family (related or affiliated companies), which may include financial institutions (such as banks or finance companies) or nonfinancial institutions (such as online retail companies).
- Additional Disclosures Permitted by Law. We may share all of the Information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose Information to related or affiliated, companies that perform services for us, such as taking customer calls, processing your Account, and providing software for us. We also may disclose Information to unrelated companies that perform such services for us. We may share Information to answer questions from law enforcement agencies or state and Federal banking regulators, or to respond to a subpoena or protect against fraud. We may also share Information with your consent.
- Disclosures for Joint Marketing and Servicing. We may share all of the Information described above with companies that provide marketing services for us (for example, affiliates and unrelated companies, including financial companies such as banks and insurers; non-financial companies, such as direct marketers and mail houses; and others,) or with other financial companies, such as insurers, banks and securities broker-dealers with which we have joint marketing agreements.
Our Security Procedures
We limit use of Information about you to those employees, agents or contractors who we believe have a legitimate business purpose to access such Information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed Federal standards to keep Information about you safe. We require companies working for us to protect Information. They agree to use it only to provide the services we ask them to perform for us.